Last Updated Date: October 3rd, 2018
What Information We May Collect About You?
Where applicable, we indicate whether and why you shall submit your Personal Information to us, as well as the consequences of failing to do so. If you do not submit Personal Information when requested, you may not be able to benefit from the Service in case this information is needed to provide you with our services, or if the collection of such is required by law.
Information Collected Upon Registration. If you would like certain sections of the website with limited access to be available for you, or request the Service related materials (e.g. marketing materials), you may be requested to register and to submit your Personal Information to PostenOk as follows: email address, password, time zone.
Technical Support. We may collect information generated as a result of your communication with our technical support team or any other communication between you and us.
Social Media. In order to enable posting to your social media acccounts, we may ask you to submit your username(s), account ID(s), social media handle(s), timezone(s), and email address(es).
Social media account. If you link your third party social media account to your PostenOk account, we may collect certain information stored in your social media account such as:
- Facebook. PostenOk may allow you to link a Facebook page or profile to your PostenOk account, in this case we will get access to certain information related to your Facebook account. In particular, we may collect the following information: profile image(s), display name(s), username/page ID(s) or profile ID (s), access token(s), published posts. All of the above includes the content of your posts and engagement data (such as click-through rate, likes, reshares, impressions, as well as engagement rates), to the extent permitted by applicable law. This data will only be used by PostenOk to provide you with the services you expect from us, and will not be shared with any third parties. You can delete personal data associated with added third-party accounts (e.g. the respective accounts of supported platform). To delete your account, please go to the Settings section and press the Delete account button. Also, as PostenOk entirely relies on its links to supported platforms, and their APIs (for example, the Facebook API), you can revoke access to your data for Facebook using this link: https://www.facebook.com/settings?tab=business_tools.
- Twitter. PostenOk may allow you to link a Twitter profile to your PostenOk account, in this case we will get access to certain information related to your Twitter account. In particular, we may collect the following information: profile image(s), display name(s), username/page ID(s) or profile ID (s), access token(s), published posts. All of the above includes the content of your posts and engagement data (such as click-through rate, likes, reshares, impressions, as well as engagement rates), to the extent permitted by applicable law. This data will only be used by PostenOk to provide you with the services you expect from us, and will not be shared with any third parties.
- Vkontakte. PostenOk may allow you to link a Vkontakte profile to your PostenOk account, in this case we will get access to certain information related to your Twitter account. In particular, we may collect the following information: profile image(s), display name(s), username/page ID(s) or profile ID (s), access token(s), published posts. All of the above includes the content of your posts and engagement data (such as click-through rate, likes, reshares, impressions, as well as engagement rates), to the extent permitted by applicable law. This data will only be used by PostenOk to provide you with the services you expect from us, and will not be shared with any third parties.
Furthermore, if you connect Twitter, Facebook, or Vkontakte when using Postenok, we may collect the following information: profile image, display name, username/page ID/handle, access tokens, sent or received comment text and sent or received private message text, social accounts insights data and social accounts demographic data, sent tweets, social account’s followers count, social account’s insights data and social account’s audience data.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when cookies are being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
In addition, PostenOk Service uses four (4) categories of cookies:
- Functional cookies. We may use Session Cookies to ensure proper operation of the Service;
- Statistical cookies. We may use Session Cookies to measure the audience of the website;
- Advertising (marketing) cookies. We may use first-party or third-party cookies and web beacons to deliver content, including ads relevant to your interests, on our Website or on third party sites. This includes using technologies to understand the usefulness to you of the advertisements and content that have been delivered to you, such as whether you have clicked on an advertisement;
Analytics. We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service:
- Google Analytics.Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network. For more information on the privacy practices of Google Analytics, please click here.
- Yandex.Metriсa service. Yandex.Metriсa service is a web analytics service offered by Yandex that tracks and reports website traffic. For more information on the privacy practices of Yandex.Metriсa service, please click here.
Other. We may also collect your contact details when you provide them in the context of our customer, vendor, and partner relationships.
Attention! We also process personal information on behalf of users as the Private data processor, for instance, the content published via the Service according to the instructions submitted to us by our users (hereinafter referred to as “the Content of the user”, “User-Generated Content”). Our Users control the way the content submitted by them is collected and used. In legal terms, this means that our Users are controllers of the User-Generated Content. Thus, we use only User-Generated Content for giving access to the Service to our users in accordance with the instructions based on the legislation, which they submit to us via the Service.
PostenOk is not responsible for the verification of private data submitted by the user of the Service and the provision of the necessary consents, presuming that the user acts diligently and in good faith and uses all best endeavors to maintain such the information at the actual state and obtain all required consents of personal data subjects.
We collect and retain Personal Information submitted to the Service in an identifiable format for the amount of time necessary to meet your request or fulfil our legal or regulatory obligations unless it is in our legitimate business interests and not prohibited by law to maintain the Personal Information for longer periods.
How Do We Use Your Personal Information?
We may use your Personal Information:
1. For our legitimate interests, namely:
- To operate the Service;
- To contact and communicate with you when you reach out to us to ask questions about our Service;
- To manage everyday business needs;
- To analyze or improve the Service or additional products or services; and
- To protect the Service and the rights of users as well as to enforce the Terms of the Service.
2. To ensure compliance with our obligations including all applicable laws and regulations; and
3. To send you promotional materials from us or on behalf of our affiliates and business partners.
We share information with:
- Other companies that we have hired to provide services on our behalf;
- Other third parties where necessary for our business purposes or as required by law;
- Businesses and members of the public, when data is aggregated and does not personally identify you; and
- Otherwise with your consent.
How Do We Protect Your Information?
We only provide articles and information. We never ask for credit card numbers.
We use regular Malware Scanning.
Your Personal Information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
To Which Countries Do We Transfer Your Personal Information?
Many of the recipients of your Personal Information reside in the European Union / the European Economic Area and the UK. However, we may need to transfer your Personal Information to a location outside of the European Economic Area including countries which do not have the same level of protection with respect to Personal Information as required in the European Economic Area, and where the decisions made by the European Commission in this respect are not properly enforced. In case it is necessary to transfer your Personal Information to such a country, we undertake to ensure the adequate level of data protection to be achieved by a recognized legal mechanism, e.g. by the means of the EU-U.S., Privacy Shield certification, the so-called Standard Contractual Clauses, as published by the European Commission or Binding Corporate Rules. Please, note that such recognized legal mechanism is not required to be applied in case the transfer is necessary to make or perform a contract conluded to your advantage between PostenOk and any other natural or legal person such as a third party supplier.
In case we carry out cross-border transfers of your Personal Information within different locations of PostenOk, PostenOk undertakes to comply with the so-called Standard Contractual Clauses in order to provide an adequate level of data protection.
How long do we store your Personal Information?
We store your Personal Information only as long as required for the relevant purpose, unless it is required by law to store them for a longer period.
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party websites or services.
Your Rights And Choices
You may review limited Personal Information upon logging in to your PostenOk account. If you need to edit or update your information, please contact us. If you do not have a PostenOk account, or if you have questions related to your PostenOk account data or any other Personal Information, please contact us.
If you are a PostenOK user resided in the European Economic Area (EEA) and Switzerland, you benefit from certain rights granted by applicable law but subject to limitations therein. These rights include the right of access, rectification, restriction, opposition, erasure and portability, and the right not to be subjected to automated decision-making. If you want to exercise those rights or find out more, please contact us.
Marketing Emails. You may opt out of marketing communications sent by PostenOk by following the unsubscribe instructions included in each marketing email.
Our Service is not intended for use by children and should only be accessed by individuals of at least 18 years old.
Incident Submission and User Cooperation. Users may report errors or abnormal behavior of the Service ("Incidents") by contacting PostenOk in the Service via email at [email protected] User will provide information and cooperation to PostenOk as reasonably required for PostenOk to provide Support. This includes, without limitation, providing the following information to PostenOk regarding the Incident:
- Aspects of the Service that are unavailable or not functioning correctly
- Incident's impact on users
- Start time of Incident
- List of steps to reproduce Incident
- Relevant log files or data
- Wording of any error message